- USD 17 - 20 Per hour
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- 1+ to 2 Years
- High School or equivalent
- Full Time
- Email Me This Job
Fabricates components by analyzing requirements; collecting materials; operating equipment.
* Collects materials by studying specifications and component requirements; ordering supplies.
* Fabricates components by using equipment to cut, form, and fasten pieces.
* Verifies results by inspecting and testing components.
* Documents actions by completing records.
* Maintains safe work environment by following and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Accomplishes manufacturing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.