- USD 22 - 25 Per hour
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- 2+ to 5 Years
- High School or equivalent
- Full Time
- Email Me This Job
Maintains electrical service by diagnosing and repairing electrical problems.
* Diagnoses electrical problems by studying diagrams, manuals, and specifications; troubleshooting systems; conducting tests.
* Repairs electrical problems by replacing faulty parts and components.
* Maintains electrical systems by conducting system tests; completing preventive maintenance requirements;
* Keeps supplies ready by placing orders.
* Maintains safe work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with codes..
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.